CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mood Booster

Salam and hi...

Hello, everyone!
How's life?
Mine are good. But, I was very busy in these last three months! It's family matter :D
Started by my eldest son was getting sick, Eid Mubarak after, my hubby was getting sick after that and it was finished by my youngest son who got sick too.
And I also lost all of my kits that I started to collect since last year, caused by my office mate's fault. Sigh. I also lost all of my photos, layouts... and everything in the folder named "Scrapbook".

Enough for the bla bla bla.
Now I'm back with one of Mel's cute kit, Sweet Like Candy. I'm using my youngest son, Zaidan, 2 years 5 mos old now.


Credits:



By the way, I was thinking about making alphabet template for freebies, because I love templates and I want to make my own template then share them to everyone who wants it. What do you think? Okay, I'll start to think about it :D

And I'm also still thinking about bookmark freebies too! :D I still have no time to make it though! *Sigh*

Thank you for your visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment