CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Newest Layout

Salam and Hi...

Did you like my freebies? Ha? Haven't download them? Go grab them! It's free! You only have to turn your printer on and push the print button, then... tadaaa... :D

I will post a lot of my recent layouts. They will be a lot. I also will give you the link where to buy the kit, for Mel Hains' kit.

Nah. Here are my latest layouts. Actually, they were from April's works. Ya ya ya... I should post them one by one. But you know, sometimes life's getting so hard to understand. Why were you so lazy to post them regularly?

I tell you one of my condition. When I was totally in a very good mood to post a blog post, my internet connection was suck. And when I was really busy with my work, then the internet connection went so fast. Ha! And now I'm in the good mood to post my recent layouts :D

It's for BBI's 2nd Anniversary. I used The Book Club theme kit by Thaty Borges

It's for celebrating The Earth Day. I used Recycle theme kit by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs

It's for Mother's Day. I used My Mom theme kit by Mel Hains Designs
Here's the preview of My Mom theme Kit by Mel Hains Designs

 You can visit her store and buy them here. Actually, my blinkie is directed to Mel Hains's store at My Memories :D

My Jelly Rush :D I used Jelly Belly theme kit by Mel Hains Designs

Here are the preview of Jelly Belly theme kit. Cute, heh?




I really really onto this kit! It was sooo much fun to make! You can have it too by visiting Jelly Belly theme kit by Mel Hains Designs at My Memories.


Ahahaha... this is me! I'm using My Little Spring by Mel Hains Designs

Here's the preview of My Little Spring by Mel Hains Designs


You can have it at the store here.


Sushi Time! I used Sushi Me theme kit by Mel Hains Designs




Here's the preview of the Sushi Me kit. Like it? Oh, it was on promo sale until May 27th for only $2.00 from normal price $4.99. What are you waiting for? Goooo have them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment