CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 4, 2013

[new layout] Choc A Doodle

Salaam...

Hi... actually I used to post it earlier than the layout of Space Exploration's post. But I think it's never been too late to post anything, because this kit is still on the store. I love this kit, anyway. It's full of bright colors and cheery though!

Take a look at it! Cute, heh? You can find them in Mel Hains' store here.


And this is my LO. My youngest boy at home, when he was 6 mos old. I  miss this moment... :'(


Image linked to DST gallery, feel free to leave comment there ;)
Okay... thank you for visiting my blog... If you love Choc a Doodle, why don't you try to get one and make your own layout.

I can't wait to scrapping again! Next time, I will try to over use the elements! LOL

Love and Peace,
- p3n1 -

No comments:

Post a Comment