CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Heiyaa! I am Back! :D

Salaam...
Hi, everyone!

Gosh! I've been MIA for a very very long time...

I got some problems. It's almost a year I have no laptop. So it's so hard for me to do some scrapping at home. I still can do some at my office in the office hours though, but still, it's hard to manage my working time and scrapping. You know, that Mr. Mojo won't come anytime, rite? And I really miss my scrapping moments. It's a kind of healing myself from everything. And I'm so blessed for having Mel Hains who's still keeping me to be one of her team, though I've been MIA for a very long time. Thank you, Mel... xoxo

Nah..., let me introduce you to her new kit. Space Exploration kit. You can buy them here, only $2 til April 5th. Why don't you grab them fast while they're this cheap? :D

Here's what I made with Space Exploration kit... Hope you like it!

if you click the image, you'll directed to my DST's post and may leave comment there... ^^

I can't wait to post my other layouts now... See you soon! 
xoxo,
- p3n1-


No comments:

Post a Comment