CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Robo Boy Kit by Mel Hains

Salaam...
Hello, everyone...

Life is very busy lately. And I found my laptop would not help me anymore on doing some scrapbook. *sigh*

So, I used my office's desktop to help me. But of course, I have to arrange my time during in the office. Working and scrapping. Well, it's not easy *LOL*

Okay, I would like to introduce you to Robo Boy Kit. Let's say, it's one of my favorite kits. Because it's about boy. But, I still have no huge idea how to arrange them into a great layout, because I am newbie (again) after my long absence in scrapbook. I know, practice makes perfect. So, I decided to keep on trying.

Here is the preview of the lovely kit and you can buy them at My Memories.


















and this what I've made... I hope you like it...


this is my little baby boy. he's 17 months old now.


No comments:

Post a Comment