CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

newest layout using kisses from heaven by armina

Salaam...

OMG! Armina asked me to be her permanent CT!! Yay!! I used to be her Guest on February, and I have just left the forum, then I said thanks to her and she offered me to stay... Woohoo!! Glad to hear that, Armina! Really!!

But I was too late to perform my layouts before her Kisses from Heaven out to the store, because I was joining her right before her Kisses from Heaven out. You know, I need times to download those kits... LOL..

okay, hold on tight cause here we go!!!!



10 beautiful papers, alpha pack (uppercase, lowercase and numbers). 40 elements contains bows, acrylic dots, butterfly, buttons, flair, flowers, paper flower bits, realistic frame, paper frame, glitter bits, glossy hearts, heart frame, leafy vines, straight and swirly ribbons, flower ribbon, stars, strings, swirls, date tag, ribbon tie and word overlay.

personal use

For a Limited Time Offer, you can get 2 QP's created from this kit.
Add the QP in your cart and use FREE_QP coupon.

check the product here

these are what I've made



thank you so much for stopping by

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment