CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Layout using Spring Awakened Revamped

Salaam...,

I must be very late, but I got problem with blogging nowadays... sigh...

Spring Awakened Revamped by Edeline Marta Designs, she said:

This was my very first kit I ever sold in digi store and it was a collab with Nathy Cinnamon Designs and I have redone everything and make it a huge kit

There are 2 choices of alphas and 20 papers and 60 elements
(not counted the recolor, with recolor that will be 75 elements)
and you get 2 pack alphas for free!


so here's the preview:


I don't want to write much, but this is what I made when I found this stunning kit...




check it on her store here

thank you so much ya all!!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment