CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

My First Scrapbook


This is my first scrapbook.
Layout using Scrapbookflair software downloaded from Scrapbookflair.
It's been so long that I wanted to create my own scrapbook, since 2004. But, I had no time to create it.
When I browsed internet about scrapbook, I found that we can create our own scrapbook by digital scrapbook.
It has changed my mind about scrapbook. In digital scrapbook, I don't have to cut papers using scissors and stick them using glue just to make them. I only need to learn more about software to make my own scrapbook.
From now on, digital scrapbook helps me to reach my dream in creating scrapbook. Haha


this scrapbook has been uploaded on Scrapbookflair.com
You can see it here

No comments:

Post a Comment