CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Treatalicious

Salam and hi...
Can't believe it! October is coming! Time flies so fast! Where were my days? And some of you may celebrate Halloween in the end of this October.

Well, I don't celebrate Halloween, it's not common here. But I love to play the green and the stripes and all the thingies! So I played with...

credit:
Papers from Spookalicious by Mel Hains Designs
Elements from Spookalicious by Mel Hains Designs
Alphas from Spookalicious by Mel Hains Designs
Template from Curve Addict 3 by Akizo

I hope you have a great day, thank you for looking. I can't wait to play with other kit. I really want to make another bookmark for freebies that you all can download. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment