CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

starry starry night

salam and hi...

how are you, all?

I didn't celebrate my baby boy's birthday yesterday... I had meeting last night at my office and couldn't bring Ilman home from my parents' house, cause I got the call that Ilman has gone to bed. Sigh. I felt like a bad mommy for him. I wish I can give him wonderful and qualified time on this long weekend. But, yeah, I have an appointment with my junior high's mates on Saturday. He will lose on of my day (again).

By the way, Mel Hains has released her Christmas Kit, Starry Starry Night, available at Scrap That Idea Store.

here's the preview..



and here's what I've made...


thank you so much for looking!
Have a nice holiday, everyone!!


biiig Love,
- peni -

1 comment: