CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hot Chocolate collaboration Freebie

Here is what I love to do! Announcing Freebie from my favorite designers!!! My one of favorite designers from DigiScrapbooking.ch, have released the collaboration kit, named Hot Chocolate. It was collaboration kit between Ninie and Miss Vivi. Both of them are my favorite designers.

Down below is the preview of the kit


Here is what I've made to one of my best friend, I call her Tante Esther...



and here is my friend....ummm.. okay, he is my ex boyfriend but now we are friends! LOL

I made it to say thanks to him for anything he has given to me in the past.... no offense! really!



Download them for free!!! Check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. Peniii, wow kereeen udah jadi CT juga... huhuhu terlambat nih...

    ReplyDelete