CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Paisley Passion by Baubles n Scraps

I am BACK!!!
I am back with my newest layouts using Baubles n Scraps' Paisley Passion kit from Digital Candy US...

here is the preview of the kit


this kit contains:
Versatile elements include:
5 textured ribbon borders/edges
2 wrinkled ribbons
4 button accents
1 round iron frame
3 courderoy-textured paisley appliques
4 gorgeous unique flowers
1 blue satin bow
1 paisley frame cluster
1 pushpin (shadowed and cut for easy overlay)
1 grungy crumpled paper
1 flower-doodle cluster
These beautiful elements coordinate perfectly with 18 textured and grungy coordinating papers in pleasing blues, browns, and reds. All images are 300 dpi and of highest graphic quality.

oh, and I used Gratitude word art by Baubles n Scraps too!!!
this is amazing!!


and here what I have made:



thank you for looking!!
Hugs from me,
Peni

1 comment:

  1. Word Art-nya keren2! Suka dengan warna kit-nya dan LO-nya keren, aku suka LO pertama ;)

    ReplyDelete